Saturday, April 25, 2009

April 25 - Las Cruces, NM

This has been a busy week. We finished up The Rally on Tuesday and headed to Elephant Butte Lake State Park for three days. We were just here with the grand kids but now I have my fishing license. Caught a Striper Bass and Catfish. They made a great supper.

It sure was windy for a couple of days here. The weather is a lot warmer than it was in Albuquerque. I'm beginning to like the fact that I'm back in shorts and sandals.

Friday we headed to Hacienda RV Park in Las Cruces, NM. The NM Excel Club is holding their spring rally here. There are over 60 Excels gathered in one park. It's always nice to catch up of what everyone been doing and their travels.

Mel & Karol, Rose & I gave a seminar on Full Time RV'ing on Saturday. There sure is a lot of interest in extended and full timing. People asked us questions all weekend long. It great to able to share what we have learned in the short time that we have been living this lifestyle.