Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18 - The Rally, Albuquerque, NM

"THE RALLY" - What an expereince this is. There are thousands of RV's at Balloon Fiesta Park for Good Sam's "The Rally". It's hard to believe how fast they got us all parked. We are with, Mel & Karol, Pat & Becky & Roy & Betty. What a fun time with them.

The entertainment has really been good. It's been Neil Sedaka, Rita Coolidge & Osmond Bros. for us. Then there are the constant laughs when we all go out to eat. What a great time with everyone.

The seminars were very informative. They covered all kinds of topics, travel, RV repairs, RV cleaning tiips, cooking, RV parks and much more. Rose and I would split up so that we could attend more of them. There were a few that we caught together. All in all, it was well worth the effort.

Then there were all the people that we met. They came from all walks of life but with the common goal of enjoying the RV experience.

Walking through some of the new RVs was an experience in itself. I'm not sure I'd ever bring myself to spending some of the money they were asking for some of those rigs. They looked nice but I'm not so sure about functionality of them for full time RV'ing. I could not figure out why in the world I would ever want a drop down porch on my RV. They had that and much more. They are fun to look at though.

There were bunches of vendors for every one's wants, needs & desires. They also had those things that you didn't know you needed until you saw it there. We left those things there. It's real easy to fill the RV with those kinds of things.